Carneades Technical Solutions
CARNEADES Technical Solutions is the latest addition to the CARNEADES Group. A solidly established consultant network, mainly consisting of engineers, project managers and commercial specialists with reliable experience in On- and Offshore Wind and insight on several project lifecycles will assist you during your project on a consulting or staffing basis.
Thanks to years of continuous participation in and implementation of events and conferences in the Wind energy industry our experts are well-established and experienced. Our services as a managed service provider, include day-to-day management of our consultants, provision of know-how and continuously lasting quality improvement. Be assured that our consultants receive trainings on a regular basis in order to provide you with the latest best practices.
We believe in transparency, providing you a clear view of the market´s available resources with reasonable pricing. On demand we are able to make use of our HR expertise to support you during the execution of the HR strategy of your choice. Our customers rely on us, because we believe in sustainable business relationships.
We know your business and are aware of its ever changing nature which is why we will provide you with solutions perfectly fitting your individual business needs to always ensure deliverance of best value.
We define our areas of business as:
- Civil and Electrical Engineering with planning, designing, constructing, maintaining, and operating projects
- Project Management with initiating, planning, executing and controlling the work in order to achieve the goals
- Risk- and Interface Management with the identification, assessment and prioritization of risks to minimize, monitor and control the probability of unfortunate occurrences and to maximize the realization of opportunities
- Scheduling and Document Management are project management tools deciding how and when to take actions
- Vessel Management with running, operation and maintenance of installation vessels