CARNEADES Technical Solutions
CARNEADES Technical Solutions is a consultant network, mainly consisting of engineers, project managers and commercial specialists. All our experts have wide-ranging experience in the on- and offshore wind industry and have been involved in all project lifecycles.
Our experts are well-established and experienced in the wind energy industry and continuous training and knowledge sharing ensure that we can deliver the high-quality services our clients expect from us.
Example of services:
- Civil and Electrical Engineering with planning, designing, constructing, maintaining, and operating projects
- Project Managementincluding project initiating, planning, executing and controlling in order to achieve the agreed goals
- Risk- and Interface Managementincluding identification, assessment and prioritisation and mitigation of risks to minimise, monitor and control the probability of unfortunate occurrences and to maximise the realisation of opportunities
- Scheduling and Document Managementwith access to a large library of tools and templates
- Vessel Managementincluding contract setup and stakeholder management in relation to the operation performance of installation, crew transfer and service operation vessels.