Managed Service Provider
As a managed service provider CARNEADES, as an independent company, takes responsibility for the provision of services in a commercial and legal-regulatory context for its customers.
We are a leading specialist in the fields of energy and infrastructure since 2004. Technology is the center of these areas and continuously drives companies to evaluate new and existing solutions with the aim of promoting growth and/or increasing efficiencies.
Our experienced team supports you to improve your operational processes or implement them respectively, and to efficiently manage your projects. We bring in our accumulated industrial know-how, for example for the planning and implementation of national and international tenders, to secure your contractual claims, and to take care of claim management, or to help you with the optimal implementation of individual trades on time and within budget.
Within the CARNEADES group you will also find CARNEADES LEGAL, an independent law firm with legal experts in the on- and offshore wind and grid transportation industry.
CARNEADES LEGAL is available for legal support and advice. The combined forces of the CARNEADES group make the consulting company CARNEADES unique.
Project Example – Takeover of the operational and strategic claim management for an international offshore wind farm operator
- Work packages for completing an offshore substation are increasingly falling behind due to the poor performance of the suppliers
- Requests for postponing the production deadlines and compensation payments are made by the main suppliers
- The service rendered and contractually owed does not correspond to the technical specifications
- Definition of the claim management strategy
- Prioritization of the processing of third-party and own claims
- Preparation of the document / factual situation as well as the possible basis for claims
- Selection of suitable counter notifications and self-claims in accordance with the claim management strategy and dispatch of these
- Initiation of negotiations and identification of the necessary remaining work
- Defense against unjustified claims and changes to services
- Assertion of contractually owed services and penalties
- Initiation of settlement negotiations on points with strong incentives for both parties to avoid arbitration